The burger is one of the most common foods in the world, and it is one of the fast foods and includes unhealthy things in its ingredients, so many people seek to know the best way to make a healthy burger, and this article will explain how to make a healthy burger.
Fast food is considered unhealthy food, which negatively affects human health, especially those bought from restaurants, as it is full of fatty substances and high calories, which are known as empty calories, and it is one of the biggest causes of obesity in the whole world, especially rich burger meals. With fatty substances and oils that are dangerous for the human heart and his health in general. It is possible to prepare burgers at home in healthy and delicious ways at the same time, it is good to try to eat all foods, and prepare them at home to maintain the general health of the body, and enjoy eating different meals with ease.
This method is one of the healthiest ways to prepare a beef burger, because it is free of fats harmful to health, in addition to the fact that the meat from which the burger was prepared is fresh meat that was cooked at home, and all the ingredients that were used are healthy and natural ingredients.
|make a healthy burger
-Half a kilogram of minced lean meat, with 1 onion and 3 cloves of garlic.
A small spoon of salt-
A pinch of black pepper-
A teaspoon of ground coriander-
A teaspoon of olive oil-
Two slices of fresh lettuce-
Two slices of fresh tomato-
Several slices of fresh onion-
Two slices of low-fat cheese-
Wheat bread for burgers-
Yogurt sauce with garlic paste-
How to prepare:
-Mix the minced meat well with a teaspoon of salt, a pinch of black pepper, and a teaspoon of ground coriander and olive oil, and leave it to rest for half an hour.
-Forming the meat into the shape of circular discs of medium size, controlling its thickness according to the person’s desire, and it is best to make it medium until it ripens well.
-Grease the grill with a little olive oil, and then heat it at a high temperature.
-Putting the burger patties on the grill, and then lowering the temperature until it becomes medium, and leaving it to brown on both sides and mature well, and making sure of its maturity by dipping it with a match stick.
-Cut the burger bread in the middle, and place one burger pat, a slice of tomato, lettuce, onion, and cheese, respectively, on the inside.
-You can spread the burger bread with a little yogurt mixed with a little garlic paste as an alternative to mayonnaise.
-Roasting the burger in the oven, to get a little crunch on top (this step is as desired).
-Serve the burger with any kind of light salad, or with baked potatoes in the oven.
There is another way to cook a healthy burger, which is the civilization burger, and its ingredients depend on vegetables only, which is what many people prefer, especially researchers, on healthy foods that are characterized by low calories.
Make a veggie burger:
- A cup of bulgur.-
- A cup of boiled chickpeas.-
- Two tablespoons of tahini.-
- Two sticks of chopped green onions.-
- Three cloves of crushed garlic.-
- A quarter cup of finely chopped parsley.-
- A small piece of sweet red pepper, finely chopped.-
- an egg.-
- A large grated carrot.-
- Small spoon of salt.
- A small spoon of oregano.
- -Half a teaspoon of black pepper spice. Half a teaspoon of paprika spice.
- Half a teaspoon of crushed chili.-
- Three tablespoons of rusk.-
How to prepare:
- -Wash the burger several times in water, then filter it, and put it on a plate until it soaks up the remainder of the water, and doubles its size.
- -Take a handful of bulgur and press it firmly to get rid of the water remaining in it after soaking, then put it in a deep bowl. Strain the rest of the bulgur until you finish the entire amount. Strain the rest of the bulgur until you finish the entire amount.-
- -Add the tahini and boiled chickpeas to the bulgur, and mash the ingredients together using a potato masher to form a coarse and homogeneous mixture.
- -Add the eggs, onions, parsley, carrots, garlic, paprika, black pepper, chili, salt, oregano, and chopped red pepper, and stir the ingredients well, and leave the mixture for a few minutes until it hardens slightly.
- -Take a small amount of the mixture and press it with your hand, to check if there is a possibility of forming tablets from the dough, and if the dough is soft and crumbly, add the rusk to it.
- -Place a thick-bottomed frying pan over medium heat, grease it with a small amount of corn oil, and wait until the pan is well heated.
- -Put an amount of the burger mixture into the burger maker, and press it lightly to form an even disk.
- -Place the burger disc on the hot pan, wait a few minutes until the underside of the disc is golden in color, then flip it over on the other side until it’s cooked and browned.
- -Divide each loaf of burger bread in half crosswise, and put on the first part a little leaf of lettuce topped with a disc of the burger, then the mayonnaise sauce, tomato slices, and cucumber, and cover the ingredients by placing the top of the loaf on it. Thus, one of the best ways to make healthy burgers was presented, in a way that has a distinctive taste.