How to roast potatoes in the oven
Many people, especially those interested in cooking and the kitchen, are looking for many ways to cook potatoes.
and in this article, how to roast potatoes in the oven, which is one of the methods that many people interested in cooking are looking for.
The importance of potatoes:
Potatoes are of great importance for many people, as potatoes are among the most consumed vegetables around the world, as they are desired and loved by most people, old and young.
It is characterized by its delicious taste and variety of preparation methods, as it is the main component of many recipes and appetizers, and it can be cooked in many forms such as frying, boiling or grilling.
The benefits of potatoes for the body:
Potatoes contain in their core and peel phytochemical compounds that include phenolic acids, anthocyanins, and carotenoids, which have been found to have antioxidant effects that work to prevent many chronic diseases, such as hardening of the arteries, cancer, high blood pressure, and some neurological diseases.
Despite potato’s simple protein content, the protein it contains is protein with a high biological value, which means that it contains a good proportion of essential amino acids compared to other plant proteins.
-Potatoes provide calories and energy, making them suitable in poor countries as the main source of energy in the diet.
Prepare slices of roast potatoes in the oven:
- Two large potatoes.
- A tablespoon of dried thyme, and thyme is of great importance, so it works on:
Reducing high blood pressure levels, as dry thyme has been used since ancient times in an attempt to reduce high blood pressure levels, promote heart health, and reduce cholesterol levels. Eating dry thyme contributes to lowering high cholesterol levels, treating coughing and strengthening the immune system and has antiseptic and antiseptic properties.
- A tablespoon of dry basil, and basil has many benefits, including:
It promotes the health of the digestive system, has antioxidant properties, it has been found that basil has an ability to help relieve pain, and it has chemical structures that act as an anesthetic for pain, promote cardiovascular health, promote respiratory health, and refresh mouth odor.
- Two tablespoons of olive oil, and olive oil has many benefits, including:
Promote colon health, improve the health of skin, hair and nails, cleanse the liver from toxins, and olive oil has many health benefits, including contributing to weight loss, and this benefit increases with eating olive oil on an empty stomach, as eating olive oil helps to increase your feeling of satiety for a longer period, Thus, it reduces the amount of food consumed later, which means fewer calories, and strengthens the immune system.
A tablespoon of paprika.-
Salt and black pepper. –
How to prepare baked potato slices in the oven:
The potatoes are sliced roughly of equal thickness.-Put parchment paper in an oven tray, then put potato slices on top, and add spices.
Add olive oil, and mix well until flavors are distributed.-The tray is inserted into the oven for an hour, and the potatoes are fried every quarter of an hour.
There are many other ways that potatoes can be executed in the oven, including:
Prepare hot potatoes in the oven:
There are many components that are used to implement this meal, namely:
- Half a teaspoon of ground coriander.
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- Teaspoon paprika.-
- A teaspoon of hot sauce.-
- Butter. –
- Two tablespoons of chopped parsley.-
- Two pieces of boiled potatoes.-
- -A tooth of garlic
How to prepare:
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, then add chopped garlic and stir for several minutes.
- Add paprika and ground coriander, and keep stirring.
- Cut the boiled potatoes into small cubes, then put them and all the previous ingredients in a medium-sized tray, and mix all the ingredients until they are homogeneous.
- Add the hot sauce, a pinch of salt and pepper, stir, and put it in the oven for ten minutes.
- Add chopped coriander to garnish, and serve.-
- -Three potatoes.
- Three tablespoons of olive oil.-
- Pinch of salt-
- .Pinch of pepper-
- .A spoonful of garlic powder-
- A spoonful of onion powder.-
- .Paprika spoon-
- A quarter cup of hot sauce.-
- A quarter cup of sausage.-
- A quarter cup of cheddar cheese.-
- A quarter cup of green onions.-
How to prepare:
- -Cut the potatoes into thick sticks without removing the skin. Put the sliced potatoes in a medium-sized tray
- -Pour olive oil over the potatoes. Sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika over the potatoes. We stir all the ingredients together to make sure that they are well mixed.
- -We put it in the oven for 30 minutes, We put it after it is cooked in a plate, and add the hot sauce to it.
- .-We add cheddar cheese and green onions
- Thus, potatoes are cooked in the oven in many ways, and all of these methods are distinguished by their distinctive taste.