Chocolate brownies are the best recipe you will ever try
Chocolate brownies home
Homemade food is comfort food everyone needs. You cannot always go to restaurant or order meals.
Cooking different meals for your family is a great pleasure, so avoid ordering takeouts. In fact, your homemade meals will be tastier and much cheaper. Any favorite meal can be cooked at home; just look for the perfect recipe and go for it. Cooking desserts at home even takes homemade recipes to another level. It is a big fun that your family can share with you.
Do you love to cook desserts?
Do you have tons of dessert recipes and are still unsure which one to cook? Add this brownie recipe to your baking to-do list and try it soon. You will be following this recipe for the rest of your life.
Brownies are square or rectangular cookies that first originated in the USA and then spread worldwide. The perfect brownies should be fudge not cakey in texture and this depends on the density of the batter. They don’t require fancy ingredients, they are simple and can be found in any kitchen, so you can prepare them from scratch.
- 200 g semi-sweet dark chocolate
- 1/5 cup butter
- 1 1/5 cup granulated sugar (you can use white and brown sugar together)
- 3 medium-size eggs at room temperature
- A pinch of salt
- Vanilla extract
- 1/5 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Chocolate chips (optional)
First, prepare your baking pan by greasing it with butter and lining it with parchment paper, and set aside. Second, melt the chocolate. Cut the chocolate bar into pieces and put it in a bowl. Place the bowl over a pan with simmering water. Add butter and mix until they melt completely. Set aside and let it cool. Make sure the bowl you are using I heat-proof.
After that, put sugar in another large bowl and add eggs one at a time and whisk until everything gets creamy and smooth. Add salt and vanilla extract over and whisk again. At this stage, you can use a hand mixer to help you get a fluffy mixture.
Now add the chocolate mix slowly and whisk very well until chocolate is fully incorporated. Next, add flour and cocoa powder after you sift them together over the batter to avoid lumps and fold them gently to mix well.
Pour the glossy brownie batter into the baking pan that you prepared earlier. Shake a little to smooth the top, then sprinkle chocolate chips (optional). Bake it in a preheated oven at 180 C for about 20 minutes.
Cut into small pieces after you let it cool completely. The brownies will sink in the middle, but don’t worry because they are fudgy. Don’t forget to clean your knife after each cut. Your brownies are now ready to serve. Decorate with chocolate ganache, chocolate chips, or icing sugar on top. Serve them with cold milk or ice cream and enjoy every bite!
Put the remaining brownies in a tightly closed container and keep them for up to 4 days in a cool place.
Is eating brownies good for your health?
It is generally believed that eating desserts is bad for your health and can make you gain weight. However, eating sweets can be healthy if you know what to choose. Eating brownies is actually good and healthy. Get the benefits of chocolate as it is a great source of antioxidants. It also lowers your blood pressure and increases good cholesterol in your blood. Moreover, it is good for inflammatory cases. In fact, it is recommended to eat in moderation to relieve stress as well. In general, brownies are a healthy addition to your diet every now and then but not every day.
How to make your Chocolate brownies even healthier?
- Substitute butter for coconut oil if you want a dairy-free recipe.
- Substitute the flour with gluten-free flour or almond flour for a gluten-free recipe.
- Use coconut sugar instead of white or brown sugar for a healthier dessert.
- Dark chocolate or super dark chocolate is always recommended.
Tips and tricks for the perfect fudgy brownies
- Don’t use baking powder or baking soda in your brownie recipe. The eggs are enough to lift the mixture. You don’t want to end with a cake instead of fudgy brownies.
- Use a toothpick to test your baking. The toothpick shouldn’t come out clean as in the cake. Make sure you don’t overcook your brownies because again you don’t want to end with a cake.
- Don’t use honey or syrup as a sweetener for this recipe instead of sugar. It won’t work.
- Choose high-quality ingredients to ensure getting the perfect result, especially chocolate and cocoa powder.
- Make sure you are using the right size of baking pan to get the right thickness and consistency.
- Don’t overcook or undercook them; 20 minutes is enough.
- You can refrigerate the pan for 10 minutes to firm up before cutting.