A cake for children, How to make
Chocolate cake for kids
Chocolate cake is the most popular type of cake that children love, and there are many ways in which it can be prepared, here is one of those delicious ways:
- 4 eggs.
- 220 grams of fine sugar.
- 100 grams of
- brown sugar.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- 150 grams of self-raising flour.
- 250gm soft unsalted butter.
- 150 grams of wholemeal flour.
- 250 g sour cream at room temperature.
- goog_9199872181/2 cup (50 g) high-quality cocoa powder.
Chocolate and peach mousse ingredients
- 1 egg yolk.
- 1/2 sheet of gelatin.
- 200 ml thick cream.
- 100 gm dark chocolate.
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped peaches.
- goog_9199872201 tablespoon of pure icing sugar.
Caramel sauce ingredients
- 1/2 cup thick cream.
- goog_9199872221 cup (220 g) caster sugar.
How to prepare the cake
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius, then grease the base and sides of the round cake pan with a little more.
- Then we put the fine sugar, brown sugar with butter in the bowl of the electric mixer and beat for about five minutes until it becomes thick, then add the eggs one by one, beating well after adding each egg, then whisk the sour cream until it mixes, then adds the baking powder and cocoa In a bowl, add the flour and sift it well, then add it to the butter and egg mixture.
- goog_919987224Then the mixture is placed in a cake mold and placed in the oven for about an hour until a clean skewer comes out in the cake, then left to cool completely in the mold, then turned on a board or plate.
How to make chocolate mousse
- Put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl and place it over a bowl of gently boiling water, then put the gelatin in a bowl of warm water and leave it for 5 minutes until it softens.
- Remove the chocolate from the water and let it cool slightly, then whisk it in with the egg yolks (if the mixture is a bit compact, it will return to normal when the hot cream is added).
- Put a third of a cup of cream in a small saucepan over medium heat, then leave it a little on low heat, and then remove it from the heat.
- goog_919987226Squeeze the excess water from the gelatin and add to the cream, stirring until it melts. Put the hot cream over the chocolate mixture, stirring, until the mixture becomes smooth. Then, set it aside to cool. The rest of the cream, about 120 ml, is whipped with powdered sugar until it becomes solid, then it is done. Add the cream to the chocolate in two batches until combined. Leave to cool for 1-2 hours or until the mousse is set, then transfer to a decorating bag.
Cake decorating method
Put the bottom layer of the cake in a serving bowl, put an amount of cream on top with the prunes, then gently put the second layer of the cake on the mousse, then put it in the refrigerator until it is ready to be served.
How to make caramel sauce
An hour before serving, put the sugar in a large skillet over medium to high heat, stirring the sugar occasionally for 6-7 minutes, until it becomes dark in color, then remove from the heat and add the cream, stirring until combined, then transfer the caramel to a bowl and leave Set aside for about 30 minutes to cool, then pour the caramel over the cake.
A cake for children
Useful cake for children
- 2 eggs.
- Teaspoon baking powder.
- A teaspoon of white vinegar.
- Two teaspoons of vanilla.
- 1 cup (250 ml) buttermilk.
- One and a half cups (330 g) of fine sugar.
- ½ cup (375 g) plain flour
- and ½ cup (375 ml) sunflower oil.
- Chopped pistachios and chopped dark chocolate, for serving.
cannoli powder ingredients
- A teaspoon of vanilla.
- 300 ml whipped cream.
- 1/2 cup (110 g) caster sugar.
- goog_919987230500gm fresh ricotta, drained.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, then put paper boxes in a cupcake tin.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and sugar together in a large bowl, and in another bowl, beat the eggs, oil, vinegar, vanilla, and milk together until completely mixed, then add the egg mixture in two batches to the flour mixture, beating with an electric mixer until the mixture becomes smooth.
Fill three-quarters of the paper tins with the cake mixture, then place in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, until they turn a little golden and the skewer comes out clean in the middle, then put to cool completely.
To prepare the cream of the cannoli, cream the ricotta, the sugar, and the vanilla in a food processor until the mixture becomes smooth. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir it into the cream until smooth.
Spoon the ricotta cream on top of the cupcake, then put the pistachios and chocolate.
light cake for kids
- 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- 1/4 cup (55 g) caster sugar.
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) amaretto liqueur.
- A teaspoon of instant espresso coffee.
- 150gm dark chocolate, chopped.
- goog_9199872323 eggs, separated, plus extra yolk.
cake for children
biscuit base ingredients
- 200 grams of chocolate biscuits.
- 50 grams of melted unsalted butter.
- 50 gm chopped dark chocolate.
- goog_919987234Two tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- We put a plastic base in the cake tray, then the biscuits are crushed in a blender, and we leave two tablespoons for decoration. The remaining biscuits are whisked with melted butter, chocolate, and cocoa, then the mixture is used to line the base of the tray, then left to cool while preparing the filling.
- We dissolve the coffee in a third of a cup (80 ml) of boiling water, put the coffee and chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pot of boiling water, stirring, until the mixture becomes smooth, then remove from the heat and leave to cool completely.
- Add the egg yolks, vanilla, and amaretto to the chocolate mixture after it cools down and stir well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until they rise, then slowly add the sugar while whisking until they become stiff and glossy, gently mix the egg whites into the chocolate mixture, then pour them over the biscuit base and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. It is better to leave it overnight, and before serving, put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to soften a little.
cake for children, Cake for school
School cake is one of the important things for every mother. When children eat a piece before going to school, they get all the nutrients they need in the morning. Recipe and preparation:
- 4 eggs.
- Cocoa powder.
- 300 ml thick cream.
- 350 gm light brown sugar.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk.
- 220gm unsalted butter softened.
- 3/4 cup (240 g) apricot jam.
- 100gm high-quality dark chocolate, chopped.
- 2 and 1/3 cup (350 g) self-raising flour.
- goog_9199872381 large potato (about 160 g), peeled, boiled, mashed, and cooled.
How to prepare
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius, then put baking paper in two circular molds of the same size, then sift the flour into a large bowl with a small amount of salt.
- Put the chocolate in a heat-resistant bowl, then place it over a pot of boiling water, stirring until melted.
- Beat the butter and sugar with the electric mixer until it becomes thick, then put the melted chocolate and mashed potatoes with the whisk until the mixture becomes smooth, then add the eggs, one by one, with a little flour at a time, and mix well after each addition, then add the remaining flour and milk until Mixes well.
- Divide the mixture among the molds and bake for twenty-five and thirty minutes.
- goog_919987240After it cools down a bit, turn it onto a plate and leave it to cool completely.