Mashed potatoes are a delicious meal
Mashed potatoes, Potato is one of the most widely spread vegetables in the world. It has valuable nutrients, such as iron, zinc, protein, and many others. It is cultivated in most countries of the world, especially in the Middle East, North Africa, and the United States of America. And the wonderful, in addition to that it is involved in preparing many dishes and cooked in many ways and means, and we will learn in this article how to prepare pureed potatoes.
Potatoes are an essential element in abundance in their tables. Potatoes are easy to prepare, and they can be stuffed with many additions, such as shredded chicken and cheese, in addition to vegetables of various kinds, but it contains a lot of calories and fat, so it should not be eaten a lot, Especially for those who follow a diet, to get rid of the extra kilos and grams in his body.
Mashed potatoes ingredients
- kg of potatoes
- half a kilo of minced meat
- half a kilo of liquid milk
- three cloves of garlic
- batches of rusk
- teaspoons of ghee, you can replace it with butter
- spoons of salt
- spoons of black pepper
- Half a teaspoon of fine cumin.
- Boil potatoes well in hot water
- Mash the potatoes well, using a masher, or your hands
- And until we get a thick dough: we add a spoonful of butter or ghee, as well as milk, to the potatoes.
- We grate the onion, add it to the mashed potato mixture, in addition to the mashed garlic, black pepper, salt, cumin, and knead all the ingredients well.
- We bring a medium-sized frying pan, put a spoonful of ghee and grated onions in it, and stir the ingredients until the onions wilt, and their color turns to yellow, add the minced meat, salt, spices, and pepper, while continuing to stir the ingredients, until it is well leveled and the color of the meat changes.
- We use suitable frying pans or trays, and use ghee or butter to grease, then put a layer of rusk in it.
- We take half the amount of the mixture, and spread it in the tray, then put a layer of minced meat evenly, and add the rest of the potato mixture on top of it.
- Beat the egg whites well, spread them on the surface of the tray, and then sprinkle little breadcrumbs on top.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, and put the tray in it for a quarter of an hour, and when the color of the mashed potatoes turns golden, we take them out of the oven.
- We put it in a decent serving dish and serve it with different types of pickles and green onions, and don’t forget to cut the dough into squares.”