nest bulbul, how to prepare it at home
nest bulbul Ou Ash al-Bulbul is a type of sweet, and the origins of this recipe go back to the Syrian cuisine
where it was widely known in Syria, and then it spread to all countries of the Arab world, and the Ash al-Bulbul recipe is distinguished by its lightness, delicious taste and ease of preparation in addition to its distinctive appearance.
tis mainly prepared Ash Albulbul is made from vermicelli, and Ash Albulbul Nest is a type of baklava that Syria is famous for preparing a lot, and Ash Albulbul can be prepared at home and presented to guests or on special occasions, and in this article will explain how to make Albulbul Nest in a distinctive way.
The origin of the nightingale nest:
Ash al-Bulbul is one of the sweets that were famous in Syria and is considered one of the most prepared Arab countries for such sweets, where the deliciousness of these sweets was associated with the names of Syrian cities, indicating the quality of the taste and taste, and after that, it spread to all Arab countries and occupied a place on the list of the most delicious Arab sweets that are prepared in a simple and easy way with Distinguish it with its irresistible taste and taste
How to make Albulbul Nest:
For the dough we need the following:
- -One box of kunafa (hair), the quantity is as desired and can be obtained from large malls Melted margarine, and the amount as needed-
For the filling we need the following:
- Pistachios in the form of whole grains.-
- To prepare the syrup we need the following:
- Two cups of sugar-
- Water Cup-
- Juice spoon of lemon juice-
How to prepare:
- In the beginning, the syrup or syrup should be prepared.-
- Put the water on the fire in a dark spot, then add the sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves and leave it on the fire until it boils.
- Squeeze the lemon juice after that, and then add the alum.
- -Leave it on the stove for ten minutes, until it becomes thick. Leave at a temperature for the kitchen to cool down.
To prepare the filling:
We prepare the pistachios and then place them in a deep bowl, then add a cup of cold syrup to it so that it is covered well.
-Transfer it well with the syrup, then bring a special flat tray in the oven and brush it with a little ghee or oil and put the pistachios with the syrup inside the oven preheated to a high temperature, put the tray of pistachios on the medium rack and leave until it turns slightly red and the pistachios stick together with other.
-We take out the tray from the oven and then leave it to cool down to the kitchen temperature
To prepare the dough:
- -We bring a tray, then we spread it with a little ghee or butter, after that we prepare a quantity of kunafa and it is wrapped in the form of small nests by fingers so that we have a small nest and we can control the size as desired.
- -The nests are stacked with an oven tray, then grains of pistachios are placed inside each nest, then we pour the warm melted butter over them carefully from all directions, then we put them into the oven until they become golden brown, and it takes 20 to 30 minutes to brown.
- -Take the tray out of the oven and drain the excess ghee, taking care not to spoil the nests.
- -We prepare the cold syrup directly while it is hot, then pour it over each piece of dessert.
- .-Leave to cool in-tray, and then put in a serving dish
One of the additives that can be added to the bulbul nest is pistachio.
Ash Albulbul with Pistachio
-Two cups of raw pistachios for the filling
-Half an envelope of konafa for hair
Melted obesity as needed-
Two and a quarter cups of syrup-
A glass of water-
A teaspoon and a half of lemon juice-
How to prepare:
To prepare the towel:
Put sugar, lemon juice, and water in a thick-base saucepan, and leave the mixture on low heat for ten minutes, then remove it from the heat, and let it cool down completely, and you can add a few lemon peels or drops of liquid vanilla.
– Place the rack in the middle of the oven, then heat it over a medium temperature
-Grease an oven tray with a little oil
-To prepare the filling: Put the pistachios in a deep dish, spread over it the amount of a cup of syrup, then flip it to cover well
-Put the pistachio mixture in the tray that you have painted with oil.
-Put the tray in the preheated oven for several minutes, while the pistachios dry and stick together, then leave them to cool.
Prepare the oven again at 180 ° C.
- – Take a strand of kunafa hair with the right hand, and wrap it on two fingers of the left hand approximately three turns, so that you have something like a bird’s nest, and cut the excess strings -from the dough, then place the nest in a tray with a wide edge
- – Repeat the process with the rest of the amount of knafeh dough, and make sure to place it in the tray in a way that it is close to each other.
- – Take an appropriate amount of the filling, put it inside the nest, and pour an amount of melted butter on the nests to cover it.
- – Put the tray directly into the oven for a period of twenty to twenty-five minutes, until the nests take on a dark golden color.
- – Take the tray out of the oven, and drain the excess fat from the nests, then set it aside until it cools completely.
- – Spread a generous amount of syrup on the nests, or drink it with the drizzle as soon as it comes out of the oven, then take it out gently, and arrange it in a serving dish. Thus, the distinctive way to make the bulbul nest was mentioned, and the distinctive additives that can be involved in the work so that the cooking becomes the best taste.