The perfect way to make boiled shrimp
Shrimp is one of the foods that are loved most by many people around the world, for its distinctive benefits,
and in this article, the perfect way to make boiled shrimp will be presented.
Health benefits of shrimp:
Shrimp is one of the rich and very healthy foods, and know the main benefits of shrimp in the following:
1-It regulates the action of enzymes:
Shrimp is a rich source of minerals, such as zinc and selenium, which are very important minerals to activate enzymes and regulate their work to complete vital processes and chemical reactions in the body.
2-It benefits the health of blood circulation and blood cells:
Shrimp supports the formation of red cells in your body, as it is rich in vitamin A, which is important for the development of red blood cells, and also activates the important genes for the development of stem cells, and helps red cells to reach the iron they need to transport oxygen.
3-It helps in losing weight:
Nutritionists recommend eating low-fat protein foods, which increase the feeling of satiety and thus aid in weight loss. Shrimp is one of these healthy foods that are recommended to be eaten.
4-Promotes healthy skin and hair:
Shrimp contains very distinctive antioxidants that are great in protecting the skin, promoting skin health, and preventing wrinkles and the problems of aging and aging, and among the most important antioxidants in carotenoid and astaxanthin.
One of the benefits of shrimp is that the nutritional values present in it help promote healthy hair and scalp, and this may enhance the shrimp’s content of the copper mineral that is important to prevent hair loss, which helps maintain hair thickness and density.
Thus, shrimp is one of the most nutritious foods.
Make boiled shrimp:
- Three hundred grams of peeled shrimp, well-cleaned, and it is indicated that it is possible to use frozen shrimp
- Two large fresh tomatoes-
- Three medium-sized pods of crushed garlic-
- Two leaves of laurel, or laurel leaves-
- A tablespoon of dry and ground thyme-
- -Two sticks of chopped green onions or regular onions
- Two tablespoons of olive oil-
- -Three tablespoons of white Egyptian rice
- A liter of boiling water-
- One tablespoon of tomato paste-
- A cup of fresh and finely chopped cilantro-
- Pinch of salt-
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper-
- Slices of lemon; To decorate.-
How to prepare
- Put the amount of shrimp to be boiled in a suitable saucepan, pour the amount of water over it, then place the saucepan on medium heat.
- -Add crushed garlic, dried thyme, bay leaves, and fresh tomatoes to the boiling water to give the shrimp a delicious taste, and to get rid of any odor or unpleasant taste.
- Leave the pot on the stove until the shrimp are fully cooked.-
- -Lift the shrimp pods from the water, and place them on a side dish until use.
- -Put the remaining broth in an electric mixer and grind all ingredients well, then return it to the saucepan on the stove to heat it.
- -Cook the onions in another pot over medium heat, and add tomato sauce to it and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add the onions and tomatoes to the stock pot, stir the ingredients well and leave to boil for a few minutes.
- Add the amount of washed rice or pasta to the broth over the stove, and leave it until it is completely cooked, and this process may require no more than seven minutes.
- Season the broth with salt, black pepper, and coriander, and leave it to boil for a few additional minutes, and it is preferable to taste the broth to make sure that it does not need any additives before serving.
- Serve the broth with lemon, boiled shrimp and white rice.
One of the most common ways to make shrimp is curry shrimp:
- Half a kilo of large shrimp.
- -One medium-sized onion, finely chopped.
- -One chopped hot pepper.
- -Five years of crushed garlic.
- -Half a teaspoon of grated fresh ginger.
- Five leaves of green curry.
- -Two tablespoons of lemon juice. One tablespoon of hot red pepper.
- -Half a teaspoon of turmeric. A teaspoon of fenugreek.
- One stick of cinnamon.-
- -Table salt to taste.
- Half a glass of pure water.
- -A cup of coconut milk.
- -One and a half cups of canned or fresh corn
How to prepare:
Peel the shrimp well as mentioned in the previous lines and wash it well with water several times.
-Put onion, garlic, curry leaves, hot pepper, lemon juice, corn, and water in a saucepan.
-Sprinkle the previous ingredients with salt, hot red pepper, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, and fenugreek.
-Stir the ingredients, cover the saucepan, and place it on medium heat.
-Leave the saucepan for about ten minutes for the shrimp to soften and stir from time to time.
-Gradually pour the coconut milk over the previous ingredients and stir well.
-Put the resulting mixture on a plate and grind the black peppercorns over it.
-Decorate the shrimp with hot pepper and place them in a dish suitable for serving and eat them hot alongside the rice.
Thus, shrimp is one of the most popular foods, and it has many benefits, and the ideal method for making boiled shrimp has been clarified, and one of the most common ways to make shrimp is curry shrimp.